Science Errors

Science Errors


Worst Errors:

1.   Science Contrived For Greenhouse Gases

2.   Energy Misdefined in Physics

3.   Fake Measurements for Gravity Waves

4.   Why Hydrogen Fusion Produces No Energy

5.   Relativity Has No Relationship To Science

How could all those scientists be wrong? They operate in the dark and say, just trust us, with no accountability.
The errors are ignored and promoted by power mongers.



Science Contrived For Greenhouse Gases

EmissionThere is no such thing as trapping heat in the atmosphere. Absorbed radiation is re-emitted in 83 femto seconds. A wave being absorbed is weaker than a wave being emitted, which means radiation is emitted as fast as it is absorbed. All matter emits radiation constantly. Otherwise, there would be nothing for carbon dioxide to absorb.

This miniscule nonresult must be divided by 2,500, because surrounding molecules dilute it that much. There are 2,500 air molecules surrounding each CO2 molecule when carbon dioxide is at 400 parts per million in the atmosphere. Therefore, to heat the air 1C, each CO2 molecule would have to be 2,500Can impossibility.

This is why "heat trapping gas" had to be contrived as a propaganda statement. If the heat isn't trapped, it can't spread to the other 2,500 molecules.

CO2 Grid

Most heat gets into the atmosphere through conduction, convection and evaporation, not radiation. But physicists calculate the radiation using an erroneous equation called the Stefan-Boltzmann constant. It shows 20-50 times too much radiation at normal temperatures. So physicists assume 79% of the energy gets into the atmosphere through radiation. A white hot light bulb could not emit 79% radiation without being surrounded by a vacuum. Instead of correcting the errors, physicists claim the earth's surface which humans walk on is emitting more radiation than a white hot light bulb.

Global warming is such a preposterous assumption that reasonable scientists rejected the subject until recently. Now, science is so corrupt that global warming errors prevail. The claimed 97% agreement is total contrivance. Scientists are not allowed to express opinions in peer reviewed publications, where the fake 97% number was derived through guessing and then published as peer reviewed science. The breakdown used to be 50-50, and would still be, but critics of global warming are now getting shoved out of science, so they conceal their views. Science by terrorism shows who is producing the corruption.

Saturation prevents addition of heat, but that subject was buried in 2001. Radiative transfer equations have no mathematical logic, but they show an absence of equilibrium due to human activity, while there is no such thing as absence of equilibrium and human effects are trivial compared to natural effects.

There was five times as much CO2 in the air during dinosaur years and twenty times as much when modern photosynthesis began. There is now so little CO2 in the air that all life is on the verge of becoming extinct, because photosynthesis requires it. Oceans absorb CO2 and tie it up as calcium carbonate and limestone. Volcanoes used to replace it, but they died down, because continental plates got too thick for new volcanoes to form...   Chatty Description

CO2 Graph


Mathematical Proof Energy is Misdefined in Physics

Physicists used this test in an improper manner starting with the false assumption that force times distance should be the starting point. A false definition of energy resulted stating that mv is kinetic energy. Applying rocket energetics to the same test that physicists used proves that they were wrong and mv (momentum) is the real kinetic energy.

Part 1: Kinetic energy is not ½mv²:

A 4kg object dropped 1m (meter) has the same amount of mv as a 1kg object dropped 4m, because force times distance equals mv for an accelerating mass. But a rocket accelerating the masses to those velocities requires twice as much energy as fuel for the large mass as for the small one.

Rocket burn time:
large mass: 1.77177876722800 seconds
small mass: 0.88588938361400 seconds

Therefore, both masses do not have the same energy; the rocket does not transform energy in proportion to mv; mv is not kinetic energy; and a gallon of fuel does not produce a consistent amount of mv.

Part 2: Kinetic energy is mv:

A 4kg object dropped for 1s (second) has the same amount of mv (momentum) as a 1kg object dropped for 4s, because force times time equals mv for an accelerating mass. A rocket accelerating the masses to those velocities uses the same amount of energy as fuel for both masses.

Rocket burn time:
large mass: 3.92400000000000 seconds
small mass: 3.92400000000000 seconds

Therefore, both masses have the same amount of energy; the rocket transforms energy in proportion to mv; mv is kinetic energy; and a gallon of fuel produces a consistent amount of mv.

All logic and evidence of energy point to the same conclusion. The logic created the need to derive the mathematical proof.

About ninety percent of physics is corrupted by the error...   Read More


Gravity Waves Contrived with Fake Measurements

A recent claim of measuring gravity waves shows total fakery. Minute effects were said to be measured at levels of millions and billions of times below the capabilities of technology. A motion of 0.1 atto meters by a mirror was said to be measured by reflecting a laser beam off it. That distance is 2.87 billion times smaller than the distance between iron atoms in steel...   Read More


Six Proofs that Global Warming Science was Contrived

The foundational publications on global warming science were total fakery. Most climatologists don't know it. The fakery is so muddled that scientists can't figure it out. But the fraud can be proven through conflicts with established science. Proof is proof no matter what happened decades ago.

Of the heat in the atmosphere, 99.76% gets there through other means than carbon dioxide. The remaining 0.24% is irrelevant. It will do whatever the other 99.76% does...   Read More


Temperature Graph

Temperature Measurements are Fake

The reason why temperatures have been flat for 18 years is because the original increase was faked, which was a one-time thing. Earlier temperatures cannot be lowered any more, and recent temperatures cannot be lied about any more. Satellite measurements showed no significant increase since they began in the seventies, but frauds required satellite results to be altered to align with the fake land measurements.

The excuse given to Congress was that the time of day changed for making readings. Only highs and lows have been recorded for at least a century, not the least reason is that no employee (or instrument) is going to figure out what the right time of day should be, and no one who looked at it later would know what happened the rest of the day. In other words, no one with a trace of honesty would make such an asinine statement no matter how temperatures were measured. This is about fraud standards, not scientific disagreements...   Fake Temperature Page


Electric Energy Loses All But 14.4% Before Getting to the Vehicles.

An electric auto will convert 5-10% of the energy in natural gas into motion. A normal vehicle will convert 20-30% of the energy in gasoline into motion. That's 3 or 4 times more energy recovered with an internal combustion vehicle than an electric vehicle...   Read More


To solve the problems of wars, economy and health care, it's necessary to start at the beginning. The beginning is the rationality of science.

How Social Fantasies Replace Science


Science Errors
Science Errors


Sociology of Corruption
The Sociology of Corruption



energy Energy Misdefined in Physics
Proof that energy has been misdefined in physics. Most of physics is corrupted by the error.
Global Warming Global Warming Contrived
Proof of fakery at the origins of global warming science.
Science is Broken Science is Broken
Errors described in Big Bang, Relativity, Prions, ATP, Quantum Mechanics, etc.
Electronics Electronic Designs
Audio Amplifiers with Current Amplifier Outputs and Femto Capacitance Meter.
morels Morel Mushroom Research
Author's research and photographs show extreme biology and transitional evolution in the morel mushroom.



   •  False Energy Assumptions for Nuclear Fusion

   •  Why "Hydrogen Bombs" are not Hydrogen Bombs

   •  Why "Fossil Fuels" are not Fossil Fuels

   •  Dark Matter and Space-Time Problem

   •  A Counter-Argument to Relativity

   •  Contradictions in Quantum Mechanics

   •  ATP Theory is Absurd

   •  Evolution Biology

These errors occur because physicists and biophysicists create the appearance of not knowing that chemical energy is in electrons. How could they not know. Some do, and they lie to gullible persons who don't know better. The combination of liars and gullible fools locks in errors everywhere including carbon dioxide, ATP synthesis and fossil fuels.

Today's temperature is  5.77λR2/dθ3T4,
becoming  λR/755·T/γ3θ  by tomorrow.

About the Author    /    Graduate Research



Gary Novak
Independent Scientist



New Book

Science Errors

How Deterioration of
Science Left Wreckage
and Ruin

By Gary Novak


Science Errors

Paper Book at CreateSpace 

Ebook at Lulu 

The book is free here

Click and Read
HTML Pages

Download PDF, 2.3 MB


The Sociology of Corruption
Sociology of Corruption


Science Errors
Science Errors



to photo art page